ExpandIT Security Synchronizer
Here you will find everything you need to download and try the latest version of this program. Download the setup program and run it to install the product.
ExpandIT Security Synchronizer allows you to run the security setting synchronization between NAV/Navision and SQL Server as a scheduled batch job.
Please contact email@example.com
The downloaded product will run in demonstration mode until a valid license is installed.
The program will not run as a scheduled task without a valid license. Everything else can be tested in demonstration mode.
ExpandIT Security Synchronizer Guidelines
ExpandIT Security Synchronizer fact sheet EN
ExpandIT Security Synchronizer fact sheet DE
ExpandIT Security Synchronizer fact sheet DK
184.108.40.2065 -> 220.127.116.114 (2013-08-21)
18.104.22.1681 -> 22.214.171.1245 (2013-06-12)
- Support for Windows 8, SQL-Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012.
126.96.36.1999 -> 188.8.131.521 (2011-07-01)
- Support for Dynamics NAV 2009 R2.
- Improved dialogs when running with high screen DPI setting.
- SSL support for sending status emails.
184.108.40.2067 -> 220.127.116.119 (2009-12-07)
- Support for Windows Server 2008 R2.
18.104.22.1689 -> 22.214.171.1247 (2009-11-30)
- Support for NAV 2009 SP1.
- Support for Windows 7.
126.96.36.1999 -> 188.8.131.529 (2008-12-09)
- NAV 2009 ready.
- Product changed name from Login Synchronizer to Security Synchronizer.
- License Note
- Users with a license for version 1.x, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x or 6.x will have to upgrade in order to run version 7.x. For upgrading please contact your ExpandIT Reseller.