We’re growing our North American Development team and we are looking for a team leader – someone to help us build upon the small staff we already have, energizing and mentoring the existing team and new hires. Are you ready for a challenge? Are you an excellent full-stack developer with the ambition to fine tune a team of razor sharp minds? If so we want to meet you! We are a company that thrives on these things and we are looking for the best of the best to work in technologies like SQL, C#, ASP, .net MVC, Angular, TypeScript and HTML5 PWA’s. ExpandIT North America is part of an international organization with offices in Spain and Denmark. From our conveniently located offices in Downtown Toronto (Adelaide & Peter) we market and support software solutions that bring field workers, customers and administration closer together. We have vast experience working with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP-components and a number of other ERP-systems including Sage, SAP B1, Acumatica and Epicor. We work on international projects and optimize the use of personal competencies. We use disciplined procedures such as CI & automated deployments to offer our end-customers up-to-date solutions.
The right candidate would:
- Lead by example when a team member gets stuck.
- Be an active and engaged “scrum/kanban” team leader.
- Delegate jobs to team members according to qualifications.
- Facilitate better customer solutions through agile methodologies.
- Help your team by developing skills, facilitating best practices and mentoring new members.
- Participate in code reviews and demonstrate new technologies to others on the team.
Must possess a university degree or combined education and experience.
Work Experience: Minimum:
- You must be comfortable with a number of programming tools, so you can easily adapt when new tools emerge.
- You can recognize patterns and see through the marketing smoke of the tool providers.
- You must prove that you have solid time management skills.
- You have worked professionally at least 3 years with C#, and .net MVC or Java equivalent.
- You have worked professionally at least 3 years with MS SQL Server or equivalent.
- You have worked professionally at least 3 years with web development.
- Nice to have:
- Microsoft Dynamics (D365, AX, NAV) experience.
- SAP B1, Epicor, Acumatica, Sage experience
- Domain knowledge in mobile field service or e-commerce such as Ionic, Cordova and ASP.
- Any personal pet projects that you can show off? We would love to see them.
- Low-key and positive nature.
- Enjoy building a team and make the team members shine.
- Quick learner.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Pragmatic and understand time constraints and know when to stop and ask for help.
- Responsible, driven, methodical, and technical.
- Ability to facilitate team-based work, give guidance and supervision to others, and lead a collaborative, goal-driven workflow.
ExpandIT will offer competitive compensation to the right candidate. If you want to work on interesting and challenging projects in a great environment, we are interested in you! Qualified candidates are invited to forward a current resume to email@example.com. We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. www.expandit.com