ExpandIT is a rapidly growing mobile software company with offices in (Toronto) Canada, United States, Denmark, Spain and Germany. ExpandIT develops innovative software solutions to support mobile field workers, streamline sales and customer services processes.
You will work downtown Toronto, where you will be part of our sales team.
We encourage a fun, open atmosphere that caters to driven, dedicated, bright, and creative individuals who enjoy a growth-orientated culture.
Are you ready for a challenge? Excited to be part of fast-paced, growing organization? If so, we want to meet you!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Uses consultative, solution selling and business development skills to align the client’s business needs with the company’s solutions.
- Highly developed business development and negotiation skills.
- Focuses on client’s key business challenges and drivers to position himself/herself as a trusted advisor.
- Advocates for client needs in negotiating solution sales and troubleshooting solution delivery issues.
- Establishes the overall account sales strategy and drives execution through rigorous reviews and disciplined application of sales tools.
- Ensures submittal of timely and accurate forecasts and continually coaches team to do same.
- Actively seeks breakthrough and new opportunities by shaping demand, leading client discussions, and offering insightful approaches to solving client business challenges.
- Desire to become a master of a solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings to be able to sell large, complex solutions.
- Establishes an in-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving sales in accounts – prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy.
- Must possess a university degree or combined education and experience.
- Some proof that you have a track record of past success in a sales or sales leadership role
- Experience with software and software related services and experience in channel sales would be an asset
- Results orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Customer orientation
ExpandIT will offer competitive compensation to the right candidate. If you want to work on interesting and challenging projects in a great environment, we are interested in you!
Qualified candidates are invited to forward a current resume to email@example.com. We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Work location: 317 Adelaide Street West, Suite 1002
You can read more about ExpandIT and our solutions on www.expandit.com