- There should be no discrimination on account of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
- ExpandIT will appoint, train, develop and promote on the basis of merit and ability.
- All employees have personal responsibility for the practical application of ExpandIT's equal opportunities policy.
- Special responsibility for the practical application of ExpandIT's equal opportunities policy falls upon employees involved in the recruitment, selection, promotion and training of employees.
- Any employee who believes that he or she may have been unlawfully discriminated against, should contact either the managing director or the chairman of the board.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against any employee who is found to have committed an act of unlawful discrimination. Serious breaches of the policy will be treated as material misconduct as will sexual, racial or other form of harassment.
- In the case of any doubt or concern about the application of the policy in any particular instance, any member of staff should consult the chairman of the board.